- The U.S. Postal Service is being sued for seizing thousands of Black Lives Matter masks
- Mellody Hobson set to become part owner of the Denver Broncos becoming the first black woman with an equity stake in an NFL team
- Angel Rich and Courtney Keen, HBCU alums and have partnered with Visa to launch the first Black woman-owned neo-bank offering intelligent bill pay for credit optimization.
- Atlanta Mayor Andre Dickens tapped to lead new national task force
- 20 year old Chicago man Anthony Perry gifted a free car after saving man from deadly third rail.
- L.A. County returns beachfront land Bruce’s Beach snatched from a Black couple 100 years ago to their heirs
- A Burger King employee who hasn’t missed a shift in 27 years has received nearly $275,000 in donations from a GoFundMe campaign.
- Family of Daunte Wright a black man killed by a police officer in Minnesota receives a 3.2 million dollar settlement.
- Michigan police officer charged in the death of Patrick Lyoya has finally been terminated.
- Kentaji Brown Jackson officially the first Black woman Supreme Court Justice
Any thoughts on the write up? Please like, comment and subscribe.
You can now show support by buying me a coffee please! https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bigpicturerap